T&T AWANA Bible Quiz Registration Information
Keep a copy of this page when you mail in the registration form.
Fredericktowne Baptist Church T&T Bible Quiz – March 3, 2018
There is a 8:00 a.m. check-in and an 8:30 am coaches meeting.
The quizzing starts at 9:00 am and ends on or before noon.
Registration Deadline: February 22, 2018
If you are mailing in your registration form,
Please Post Mark No Later Than February 22, 2018 (Thursday)
Send both the form and check to: Fredericktowne Baptist Church
8645 Biggs Ford Road
Walkersville, Maryland 21774
Attn: Sue Miller, Awana Secretary
To register one or more teams:
1. Fill in the following Registration Form for the clubbers you will be bringing, based on the handbook each clubber is currently working in. (A team for each handbook represented.) If you wish to register and pay online, please visit: https://secure.sharefaithgiving.com/go/event.php?eid=8024be50a854
To be registered, we must have the following:
a. Two worker’s names and e-mail addresses who will help us run the event. These two will be trained in a task that will be easy to learn at 8:30 a.m., March 3rd.
b. The number of teams for each handbook you want to enter. A team is made up of 1 to 3 clubbers in the same handbook. Clubbers must compete in the handbook they are currently working in.
2. Include a check for the total amount payable to Fredericktowne Baptist Church.
Note: 100% of the fees pay for the award and quiz day actual expenses only.
3. E-mail to Sue.Miller@fbcfamily.org the number of team(s) for each handbook you are registering by February 22nd. In order for quizzers to participate, a Parent Consent Form is required on quiz day for every quizzer. These must be shown to the registrars at the check-in table on event day.
Then by February 25th, please e-mail to Sue.Miller@fbcfamily.org:
1. The names of all your quizzers by team as you will write them on each Roster Sheet.
2. Which handbook each quizzer is currently working in.
3. Which Bible translation each quizzer’s handbook is based on.
On March 3rd, quiz day, please turn in the following as soon as you arrive at FBC.
1. A Roster Sheet for each team
2. The Parent Consent Form for each participating quizzer from your church.
3. The Volunteer Event Form if additional people from your church wish to help with quizzing.
4. The Bible Quiz Participation Award Form for your church.
SEE YOU AT QUIZZING!
(All Forms Available for Download Below)